Skip to main content

The RainBow a Reflection; A Letter from GOD.

 



In wrath I destroyed
In mercy I restored 
My wrath consumed
My mercy caused to blossom
In wrath I sent flood from rain
In mercy I revealed the RainBow
Before the rain was my anger
After the rain is the Bow of my mercy
The RainBow.
I set the RainBow in place
A constant reminder of my mercy
A constant reminder of my covenant
A constant reminder of my love
A constant reminder of my faithfulness
The RainBow. 
You see the Bow
A reflection of something more
Behind the veil of the Bow
Is the weight of my Glory
But that I know you cannot stand
So instead I revealed the Bow 
The RainBow a Reflection
Of my Glory.
You see the RainBow
But yet bigger than the RainBow 
Is the Glory Behind.
Beyond the RainBow 
I call you to come
Beyond the RainBow 
I dwell in light of great volume
Beyond the RainBow 
My Spirit beckons
For A people who will look
Beyond what eyes can see
A people who will listen 
Beyond what words can utter
A people who will breathe
The resonance of my heart
A people who will remember
Upon seeing the RainBow
That my Glory is Alive
Beyond and Behind the RainBow 
I call them to come. 



I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.

Genesis 9:13 NIV


“To me this is like the days of Noah, when I swore that the waters of Noah would never again cover the earth. So now I have sworn not to be angry with you, never to rebuke you again.  Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord , who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54:9‭-‬10 NIV


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triumphant One

One who triumph is a Victor or a Conquest, a Conqueror. this connotes the idea of one who has gone into battle and finished on a victorious note. He did not just win, but has also gathered spoil, therefore, he is a notable success. Isn't it interesting that the Scriptures calls us conquerors. According to Romans 8vs37, Apostle Paul wrote by the Holy Ghost that we (who have believed in God by the sacrifice of Jesus) are more than conquerors through Christ(the Anointed one and His Anointing) who has loved us. As long as we remain in Christ, all battles are as good as won, for by his death, burial& Resurrection, he spoiled he spoiled principalities and power, and made a public show of them"(Colossians 2 vs 15). By his sacrifice, we are guarranted victory in All things.  

Favour as a Shield

Psalms 5:12, says the Lord will surround the righteous with favour as with a shield. Who doesn't like to be favoured? Surely I want to be favoured,  and I guess you are just like me.  When I first read this scripture, what came to mind was how can I be qualified for this favour? How can I become righteous? My human nature told me I had to be perfect, I thought of all the dos and donts I have learnt growing up, but none of this made me righteous.  But the Holy Spirit reminded me of 2Corinthians 5:21, which says God made him (Christ) who knew no sin, to be sin on our behalf, so that we (you and I) may become the righteousness of God. Really? Absolutely Yes! Jesus became sin so that I can be made God's righteousness.  If I have been made God's righteousness by his death and resurrection, it will require his death and resurrection to be undone before I can loose my righteousness then. Praise God that his work can never be undone. By that one sacrifice of Jesus,

Why does He Speak?

Hello welcome to Triumphant in Christ and thank you for stopping by. My desire is that every post you read here will impart truth on your heart and stir up faith within you for more of God. I will love to read from you too, so please leave a comment after reading. Let's hit the road on this...... Have you ever been faced with situations beyond you just after a promise from God? And maybe you have asked "why does the Lord even speak? " why does he reveal things in visions? Some times, we receive word of prophecy from God, and just after the word, something happens and it looks like what is happening is contrary to what the Lord has said. When the Lord speaks, it is not for the feelings,  rather it is for the happenings, the things that will happen between the time he spoke and the time of fulfillment. When the Lord speaks or reveal things, it is because he wants us to be able to stand and not lose trust in him when life happens. “These things I have spoken to y